SUBSALVE LIFT BAGS
EASY USE AND BIG FUNCTIONALITY
Easy to use lift bags suitable for light salvage operations, object recovery, underwater construction, and scientific research.
Each Subsalve product is 100% tested prior to shipping.
• Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
• Superior abrasion resistance
• Resistant to most petro-chemicals
• Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
• RF welded seams
• Fraction of the cost of a barge or crane
• Easy for a single diver to use
• Especially suited for remote locations
• Deployable from small craft
• Default Open
• Light salvage
• Object recovery
• Underwater construction
• Scientific research
The Subsalve Promise
• Each Subsalve USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Custom sizes available.
• All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.
Lift Straps Designed for Safety
6000lb. –load rated high strength resin-treated nylon webbing
• Sewn directly to the bottom of the bag
• Safe working ratio of 6:1
Safety and Ease-of-Use Features
• Proprietary SUBSALVE USA Plunger Dump Valve allows air control with a push of a button at the top of the bag and a lanyard at the bottom—vent air from above, beside, or below the lifting bag to achieve desired ascent rate.
• 1/4″ NPT inflation port for remote filling, multiple bag manifolding, or to install optional stainless steel quick disconnect.
• Ready for immediate use—factory-equipped with all necessary hardware
Screw Pin Shackle 5/8"-2"
PDV - Plunger Dump Valve